University of Georgia Finacial Aid
Do your FASFA in October!
- You are one of about 40,000 students the Financial Aid office needs to do aid packages for - DON’T BE LAST MINUTE
- The earlier you do it, the more money is available to you for next school year
UGA Emergency Fund
- UGA offers a one-time financial assistance to enrolled students who are unable to meet immediate, essential expenses because of temporary hardship
- However, you will not always get the amount you requested, let alone get assistance
- Do not borrow more than you need!